Everything changes – Remember all of those META tags that were so important a while back? They aren’t really all that important in today’s search engine marketing world.
To drive effective and targeted search engine traffic that helps to maximize results, your Search Engine Marketing (SEM) should be actively managed. Our monthly SEM management is a comprehensive yet cost effective set of services that help to make sure your search engine marketing is maintained at optimal levels.
Search engine marketing is highly dynamic:
Each month we will generate reports to tell you where you are positioned for each targeted keyword. We will analyze your search engine traffic by keyword, engine and type to identity any opportunities for strategic adjustments.
Your target keywords will be checked for shifts in popularity and competitiveness to identity adjustments that need to be made in your phrase targeting. Checks will also be conducted for new keyword possibilities related to your existing keyword sets.
We complete an analysis of your needs, and derive a plan with components necessary to meet your goals.
Search Engine Optimization Tune-up
- Assessment of your current site
- Keyword Research: the cornerstone of any optimization program and the first thing to do when creating a marketing strategy. The long tail of keyword research is absolutely fundamental to your online success. Because they have less competition from other websites, long tail keywords give you a much better chance of ranking highly in the search engines – and that means more visibility for your website.
- Optimization of site navigation
- Optimization of up to 5 pages of content – Create search engine friendly text and copywriting for up to 5 existing pages.
- Installation of traffic analysis software
- Hand submission to popular search engines
- Sitemap creation and submission
Monthly Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research: the cornerstone of any optimization program and the first thing to do when creating a marketing strategy. The long tail of keyword research is absolutely fundamental to your online success. Because they have less competition from other websites, long tail keywords give you a much better chance of ranking highly in the search engines – and that means more visibility for your website. The people who search online using long tail keywords are far more likely to become buyers. These specific keywords trigger higher conversions than general terms and phrases. The long tail of a keyword represents a far greater number of searches than the head. In a 2008 report, Bill Tancer, general manager of global research at Hitwise, revealed that for any given topic, the top 100 keywords account for just 5.7% of all website traffic – while long tail keywords account for the remaining 94.3%!
- Research current placements in the top search engines
- Create search engine friendly text and copywriting, informational pages to support selected keyword phrases
- Research appropriate web sites and directories that are content related, and determine if they are of high quality
- Monthly processing and reporting on search engine placements using website statistical metrics and search engine placements
- Page modifications of code or adjustment of website architecture as needed
- Addition of alt text on photos
- Optimization of photos for load speed time
- Developing backlinks: Gaining a one-way link from these high quality directories and social media bookmarking sites is very important, along with trying to gain one-way links from leading websites in your industry and on the web.
The SEM Management service is designed to be an affordable way for websites to maintain top rankings.
Additional services may be purchased to augment SEM management packages
- Additional Link Building
- Landing Page Creation
- Keyword Analysis for new products and services
- Social Media Marketing (Creation of Social Media accounts if needed)
- Local Search Marketing (HIGHLY recommended if you are a local service provider)